The service that Zingaro provides:
* Tough all-terrain vehicles for access to the road-head at the beginning and end of your trek.
* Guides when walking – someone to lead, someone to bring up the rear, and to give help at difficult places such as river crossings and precipitous, or just steep, bits of path.
* Porters and/or horses for baggage. Trekkers carry a day pack with only water and essentials.
* Carefully-selected camp-sites, usually with fine views.
* Comfortable 2-person tents with Thermarest mattresses.
* Mess tent and chairs and loo-tent(s) with a seat – and also a ‘shower’ tent at those camp-sites where water and wood are plentiful.
* Excellent food: bed tea, cooked breakfast, mid-morning tea, hot picnic lunch, tea, dinner (soup, several dishes for the main course, pudding, hot drinks).
We charge a daily, all-inclusive rate per trekker covering everything from the time you are met by our team until you depart. Our daily rate for a standard group is around Rs. 5,000/-.